Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Brand New Crap


E61 Posted by Picasa
Nokia E61
Nokia is going to be releasing the E61, their version of the crackberry killer. Looks like it has all the smart phone accoutrements: full keyboard, calendar, and multiple email push solutions. "Users will also be able to manage full attachments such as documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDF viewer and ZIP manager, and an editing function (document, spreadsheet and presentation) are included." They are also releasing the E70, cool new version of my own favorite phone style with the candybar flip keyboard for those who don't like talking into cd cases. Now, I'm just waiting for Apple's take on the cell phone.
Via Pocket Lint

E70 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kleverasever said...

You are my favorite blogger at this time. I come here every day. You may want to check my blog at...