Friday, June 15, 2007

More Decisions...

Any suggestions? This one is going to be sooner. Factors considered: mpg, hp/wt, can it fit everyone(2 adults, 2 carseats(arghhh), 2 dogs...I know that some of the cars can't), is it the hotness(for one reason or the other)?, price (trying to keep it sub 30k)
Very Green, 50-ish mpg, small (but roomy for size), will fit all 4 and a poog (probably not a bullmastiff)
Honda Ridgeline, nice and big, we already have a pick up and a Landcruiser, 16/21 mpg
2008 Subaru WRX, new hatchback, 224 hp (but less weight), not the STi
Honda Element SC, 28 mpg, 4 seats (not 5), roomy, only 2wd

Mazdaspeed 3, 263hp, Fwd, premium unleaded, freakin fast sleeper

4 comments:

Crispy said...

I think it's minivan time

B said...

I think you should get an Escalade on dubs fo real.

Lacubrious said...

I just checked out the Element SC at the honda dealership and it just moved up the list.

Unknown said...

I think you should get a Sienna on Dubs yo