Saturday, February 09, 2008

Run to this

Podrunner: Intervals
DJ Steve Boynett (I'm not jacking any names this time) is at it again with Podrunner:Intervals.
Varied-BPM workout music mixes for runners,
joggers, and power walkers at all levels.


DJ Steve Boyett - PODRUNNER: INTERVALS -- Workout music for tempo-based exercise - PODRUNNER: INTERVALS -- Workout music for tempo-based exercise

I've wanted him to put something out like this for some time. I'm a huge fan of the Podrunner podcast. I haven't tried it yet, but I'll get a chance in the next week when I'm running on the beach in Hawaii and all of you are working. Oh, Naps! Update to follow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only gays run on the beach in Hawaii.

Lacubrious said...

the peamouth stays chubby with a coat made of homophobia with a quilted lining of unrequited man-love.