Saturday, April 23, 2005

Char, I'm gonna need to come over

nine inch nails: current
Nine Inch Nails' Trent Resnor has a really cool name...uhmm... and he's releasing his latest single additionally as an Apple Garageband track that he is inviting his fans to remix.

"Change the tempo. Add new loops. Chop up the vocals. Turn me into a woman. Replay the guitar. Anything you'd like. I gave this to my crew and band to test out and all work effectively stopped for a while - it's fun to mess around with."

Some of you still might think this has anything to do with Tool or A Perfect Circle, but that simply isn't the case (and I've got the $2 to prove it). You will have to register with NIN, but I know all of you are already signed up, right Kare?
Found this one on Lifehacker.
Speaking of remix's, I'm listening to a Bjork's State of Emergency right now and beauty doesn't even touch what I'm feeling right now (like what I did there).

No comments: