Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Voodoo Knife Holder Now For Sale


Voodo knife holder Posted by Hello
Voodoo Knife Holder Now For Sale
Kleverasever needs this! I reblogged this from gizmodo:
"We are glad to inform you that Voodoo 5-Knife Holder Display will be available for sale in June, 2005. The sale price is set for $40.00 USD. As we really care and would like all of your inquiries to be processed in the shortest period of time we ask you to place your order at your earliest convenience. Please specify how many Voodoo sets you are ready to purchase from us. We will inform you what the shipping costs are when we finalize the order."

1 comment:

kleverasever said...

I am ready to buy... 2 secret $20s in hand. The wife will think I got it a the dollar store... I'm so ready... can someone show me how to buy this?!!!! I sure can't figure it.
Geezzzz...