Friday, May 20, 2005

Eeee Eeeee Eeeee Eeeee...


Moonbeam Posted by Hello
Moonbeam Alarm Clock:
I really think someday an alarm clock beeping will be the last sound I ever hear as I grip my left arm, eyes roll back in my head. That's why I want this alarm clock. I saw it in the movie In Good Company (to which there is a whole side story involving the trouble prospect of relating to the father intead of the 26 year old, because of the new situation L's belly is growing into). but I digress. I hate the alarm clock sound and this one starts with no sound.
"This is a Westclox remake of the classic 'Moonbeam' electric alarm clock from the 1950s. A 1950 magazine advertisement for the electric alarm clock noted '…harken to the wondrous workings of the Moonbeam! …this completely different kind of electric ‘alarm’ calls you silently.' Yes, Moonbeam’s first call is silent, a blinking light that will not disturb the rest of the family. But if you ignore the light, Moonbeam adds a cheerful, audible alarm........what could be more civilized? Glass lens. Lighted dial, snooze alarm, battery back-up. All the modern conveniences! "

1 comment:

B said...

Your alarm clock should be hooked up to Miles de Poog's cage. If you don't get up in time, he is unleashed upon you.