Friday, June 24, 2005

Prefabulous


Clever little thing Posted by Hello
I was planning for later when we're really really rich and have a vacation getaway or two. I would like one near a lake and one in the snow or maybe just one next to Lake Tahoe. I wanted them small and cozy so there was less to destroy and more importantly, less to clean. I think both of these can be had (prebuilt, transported and installed on your property) for less than $100,000. Of course there are options to stack ore connect more to expand them to your liking, but I'm diggin on the small and simple tip. For my snow house I really like the Clever Mini seen above, but I don't know about that roof line. Then for the lake there is the Wee House with it's wall to wall and ceiling to floor windows on the back and front sides. Beautiful simplicity and I'll just fill'em with futons so everyone can sleep over.

3 comments:

kleverasever said...

Ummm... I'll build you something way cooler for way less. See those pallets over there? I'll make you a house with a dirt floor for $500 -you'll never have to clean again.

Really, though... A contractor could build that thing for $40,000, easy!

Lacubrious said...

yeah, but how much would he charge you?

B said...

He'd charge you enough to be able to say, "I don't live in a trailer!".