Thursday, July 07, 2005

Washington Jr.

What is it with Washington people? They didn't even get an original name. Maybe they thought people would forget about the DC one by the time they made it to this coast. I would like to make fun of their governer, but I can't remember his name, and neither can you. So maybe i'll make fun of the slang-Ay. I mean, what is that all a-boat? I think the people of WA are all from California or Canada anyway, so why are they haters. And making fun of our rappers... is that because the coolest rapper out of WA was Snow? Oh yeah, he was from Canada. Why would you name anything after an indian tribe that sounds like a scrotum. Anyone else that has problems with "cali" can lick my nucsack.

2 comments:

B said...

I can't remember his name either; as a matter of fact I think it’s a chick or something. I wonder if she gets down with other chicks. What do you think? Indian names (excuse me, Native American) are pretty funny. I think there is even one town called FUCK YOU. It’s actually pronounced FUCK YOU. See you in California, or Cali for the retarded folk reading this.

kleverasever said...

Rant on, ya freak. My sister was born there and I'm telling her what you said... soon!

So there!