Friday, August 26, 2005

Fuel-Cell, how about Fuel-Sold!!!


rad rides Posted by Picasa
env bike
I really want to hate these, but they have three things I dig. Fuel cell technology, which along with computers is "the way of the future". Hybrid technology, which works with everytype of propulsion and will also be everywhere in Back to the Future 2 paradoxes withstanding, and Breasts. Ok, just two, but if they had boobies I'd be all on board. They also look like really lame dirt bikes, so I really don't know what that does for me. 4 hours of ride time, up to 50 mph, zero $3/gallon visits to the shell station for $6000 make this a very do-able (easy pervs...) short distance commuter and way less gay than the segway "homocycle" (peamouthchub, 2004). [I'm working on my APA citing format]

1 comment:

Lacubrious said...

we gotta start researching the hybrid swap. hmmmmmmm