Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Yougoogley of Pea Mouth Chub



RIP Pea Mouth Chub
The Chub (pictured in red) has left the building due to outsiders revealing his "secret shady life". He enjoyed 42 inch 1080p LCD flat panels TVs, video games involving vehicle theft, and doing blow off of hookers butts. He will be remembered for not really contributing to society and not caring that much about animal spaying and neutering.
His last last words were, "yeah... I don't know.... I like my drinks cheap and my women Furries"

5 comments:

Crispy said...

for shame. for shame. He looks hot in red though.

Lacubrious said...

Whatever. That guy was a dick-hole. After I read his blog it was like I didn't even know him.

Crispy said...

sounds like his woman has got his nuts sitting on her bedside table.

kleverasever said...

WTF happened here? Seriously? If this IS chick related, I am going to be seriously disappointed!

Lacubrious said...

It is chic related, but not the type of chic your thinking. I'm still a bit disappointed.