Sunday, September 09, 2007

Go Southwest

The Accuser: Southwest Airlines
The Victim Kyla Ebbert... You be the Judge
Southwest Airline tells woman her outfit won't fly
Southwest again distinguishes itself from other airline by not letting attractive people fly the unfriendly skies. Ground breaking business plans: first cattle call , now high school dress code enforcers. I've seen flight attendants with uniforms that were way to tight and no one told them to stop rubbing there fat asses on every innocent aisle seat customer or go home and change. Nice job Southwest, you get the LT questionable business practice of the week. Here are the links to Jet Blue and Virgin America for the smarter consumers.
Via Nice Sheezy

3 comments:

Crispy said...

I posted this

Lacubrious said...

I already gave you citation at the bottom. I just wanted to add the pics of the old stewardess uniforms to show how freakin retarded Southwest was to talk to her at all.

Crispy said...

nice I love the boots