Monday, March 24, 2008

Bully Target

A Boy the Bullies Love to Beat Up, Repeatedly
I have just the slightest connection to someone who was in Columbine during the attack. No one there or in the nation could wrap their heads around how something like that could happen. After reading this kid's story it becomes all to clear. I don't know what he's done, but I know that no one deserve what happens to him. I know the bullies' parents should be blamed for failing as a parent, but there should be an upheaval of school employees(read:administration) that allow anything of this nature to go on during their watch. I have personally seen it happen before at California State Maritime Academy. These schools are just covering their own asses with no regard for what actually happens under their own noses. Shame on you Fayetteville. Disgusting.
Via New York Times

No comments: